The Sun Seeker EURUS UAX is a cutting-edge recumbent delta trike. With ergonomic underseat steering and canted rear wheels, this trike offers great stability and precise tracking. The one-piece sling mesh seat offers comfort and support along with easy adjustability using a Rans-compatible mounting system. The Eurus has a lightweight aluminum frame and sturdy double-wall aluminum rims wrapped in durable Kenda tires. The full-range, 24-speed drivetrain features quality SRAM components while braking is provided by powerful Promax dual rear discs and a linear-pull brake in the front.
- X-Seam range: 35 – 44 inches
The perfect recumbent starts by measuring which bike best fits your body and needs. The following information is provided to help guide on measuring your X-Seam. For more detailed information and to learn how to make the necessary recumbent bicycle adjustments, please refer to your Sun Seeker Owner’s Manual or visit your authorized Sun Seeker bike dealer.
You will need a tape measure and a board that is approximately 30" to 48” long (an
ironing board will work).
1. Place one end of the board on the floor, then put the entire board flush against any wall.
2. Pull the bottom of the board 14 to 16” out away from the wall. This should simulate a comfortable reclined
position similar to what you would have when driving a car.
3. Pull your butt tightly against the bottom of the board (by holding the board steady in its position with your
hands, while gently scooting your butt against the board).
4. Extend your legs straight out (no bending of the knees), and point your toes straight up towards the ceiling. (It will be necessary to remove your shoes for this step.)
5. Now take the measurement from the base of the reclined board to the bottom of your shoeless heel.
VIOLA! You now have your “X-Seam” measurement, which will determine if you will fit your desired SUN SEEKER model recumbent.
Hint #1 – You can place a book at the base of your heel before you have straightened out your legs, then once your legs are straight, you can get up and make take the measurement from the board’s base to the point that your heel left the book.
Hint #2 – You may want to repeat the measuring process from start to finish, to insure that your “X-Seam” measurement is correct, if only for peace of mind.
|Frame||7005 Tig Welded Aluminum|
|Headset||1 1/8" Semi-Integrated|
|Rims/Wheels||20×1.50 Alloy Bld Double Wall CNC Side|
|Hubs||Front: Alloy Q/RRear: Alloy Trike|
|Spokes||14g. Stainless Steel|
|Tires||20×1.50 Kenda Kwest 100psi|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed Cartridge 68mm|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM PG-830 11-32: 8sp|
|Brake Levers||Promax Alloy w/Lock|
|Brakes||Front: Promax Alloy Linear PullRear: Promax Dual Mech. Disc|
|Saddle||Alloy Frame 1pc Padded/Mesh w/Bottle Braze-on|
|Accessories & Extras||Rans Style QR seat slide|